MP3 Audio Editor - Record Any Sound
MP3 Audio Editor provides you an audio recording tool to record audio from microphone, online streaming and many other sound sources. You can save the recording as WAV/MP3/WMA/OGG files with top quality. It helps you digitize old cassette tapes as well as capture the sound from DRM protected music.
Want to record your favorite songs that played through sound card? Just click "New Record" button to specify the sample rate & channels and click "OK" to activate audio recorder window.
Timer Record is provided that you can set the recording date, specific time and even the duration of recording. In this way, the recorder will work automatically while you are active on your computer (on other tasks) so that you do not forget to start a live FM broadcast capture from the radio at a time in the future and stop a recording at a specific time when you have to leave the computer unattended.
It is necessary to choose the right sound card and sound source from "CD Volume", "Line In", "Stereo Mix" and "Mic Volume" before recording.
You can activate the "Windows Mixer" window to balance the volume without digging it out from control panel. You also can check "Recording without silence" and click "Settings" to set the parameters to record sound without silence.
Now start the playback of the sound that you want to record. Then you can see wave variations in the wave pattern. You can drag the slider to adjust the recording volume. If the volume is too low, you can see only very small variations in the wave pattern. If the sound is being clipped off because the volume is too high, move the volume setting down until most of the volume range is displayed without clipping.
Click the red round record button to start recording and click "Pause" to stop the recording. Click "Keep" to input the recording to the waveform window of MP3 Audio Editor and click "Discard" to cancel the recorded file as needed.
1. Start the Recorder
Select recording sample rate and channel after clicking "New Record" to activate the audio recorder tool.
2. Record Any Sound
Record anything you hear from microphone, online streaming and many other sound sources.
What Could You Expect?MP3 Audio Editor provides you a series of tools to capture all sounds you hear, edit & enhance them for permanent backup, mobile playback and online distribution.
- Get every bit of audio signal precisely edited
- Create and emphasize artistic music through audio effects & filters
- Capture interesting sound to use as ringtones
- Record online streaming music to save time searching a downloadable version
- Digitize old analog media like vinyl records and cassette tapes
- Schedule recording to start & stop at the specific time you want
- Get rid of annoying pops, cracks, clicks, etc. with noise removal
- Edit tag info of MP3/WMA files for easy management & identifiable playback
- Insert synthetical speech into audio or simply convert plain text into voice
- Download YouTube music videos, nutshots, movie trailers, news, etc.
- Combine separate audio clips in versatile formats
- Batch convert audio/video files & extract sound
- Copy and burn music CD
Good Reasons to Pick MP3 Audio Editor:You may have used tons of audio editors, casual ones or professional ones. No doubt MP3 Audio Editor will be a perfect choice as the reasons below:
- Perform editing on visual waveform
- Presets & specifiable parameters are both provided for adjustment
- Real-time preview for "what you hear is what you get"
- Directly load CD for enhancement
- Free CDDB album info service
- Customizable user interface with keyboard shortcuts & key tip badges
- Drag-and-drop utility makes it easy to open an audio file
- A wide range of supported input/output formats
- Tools to conveniently create and manage markers
- Support multi-core CPU
- New reliable audio engine
- Malicious content free
What are the system requirements?
- Intel Pentium 3 500MHz or equivalent processor
- At least 256 MB RAM
- 200 MB free hard disk space
- Graphics mode 800x600, 16-bit color
- Internet Explorer 6
- Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7
- Intel Pentium 4 1GHz or equivalent processor
- 512 MB RAM
- Minimum 200 MB free hard disk space (since space is also needed to download drivers)
- Graphics mode 1024x768 true color (highest 32-bit)
- Internet Explorer 7
- Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7