MP3 Audio Editor - Edit & Promote Audio Files
MP3 Audio Editor is a full featured professional music editor for both beginners and advanced users. It enables you to visually edit and add audio effects to your audio recordings & other audio files to create sweet music.
On the visual waveform, you can perform the operations like cut, copy, paste, trim, mute and more. The selection tools make the editing precise to millisecond. You can also zoom in & out on a specific part of the waveform display for better view. It also allows you to displays the entire wave length to view the whole signal of audio file. No need to worry about mistakes made during editing because all operations can be restored with unlimited Undo & Redo functions.
If you want to make your music sounds more artistic, you need to apply audio effects (Amplify, Delay, Equalizer, Fade, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Reverse, Multi Tab Delay, Silence, Stretch, Vibrato, Echo, Chorus) and use filters (Ban Pass Filter, High Pass Filter, High Shelf Filter, Low Pass Filter, Low Shelf Filter, Notch Filter). Some amplitude presets and delay presets are provided to save you a lot of time to set the sounding effects you need. What's more, the real-time preview enables you to hear the results before mixing down to a single file.
The noise reduction is another amazing ability to help reduce the cassette noise & voice breath noise and other noise like ums, hiss, pops, clicks, rustles, chirps, shuffles, buzz, creaks, etc. to make perfect music.
1. Edit Audio Files
Visually edit audio files by performing the operations like cut, copy, paste, trim, mute and more.
2. Promote Audio Files
Apply various audio effects and filters or use noise reduction function to create your own stylistic music.
What Could You Expect?MP3 Audio Editor provides you a series of tools to capture all sounds you hear, edit & enhance them for permanent backup, mobile playback and online distribution.
- Get every bit of audio signal precisely edited
- Create and emphasize artistic music through audio effects & filters
- Capture interesting sound to use as ringtones
- Record online streaming music to save time searching a downloadable version
- Digitize old analog media like vinyl records and cassette tapes
- Schedule recording to start & stop at the specific time you want
- Get rid of annoying pops, cracks, clicks, etc. with noise removal
- Edit tag info of MP3/WMA files for easy management & identifiable playback
- Insert synthetical speech into audio or simply convert plain text into voice
- Download YouTube music videos, nutshots, movie trailers, news, etc.
- Combine separate audio clips in versatile formats
- Batch convert audio/video files & extract sound
- Copy and burn music CD
Good Reasons to Pick MP3 Audio Editor:You may have used tons of audio editors, casual ones or professional ones. No doubt MP3 Audio Editor will be a perfect choice as the reasons below:
- Perform editing on visual waveform
- Presets & specifiable parameters are both provided for adjustment
- Real-time preview for "what you hear is what you get"
- Directly load CD for enhancement
- Free CDDB album info service
- Customizable user interface with keyboard shortcuts & key tip badges
- Drag-and-drop utility makes it easy to open an audio file
- A wide range of supported input/output formats
- Tools to conveniently create and manage markers
- Support multi-core CPU
- New reliable audio engine
- Malicious content free
What are the system requirements?
- Intel Pentium 3 500MHz or equivalent processor
- At least 256 MB RAM
- 200 MB free hard disk space
- Graphics mode 800x600, 16-bit color
- Internet Explorer 6
- Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7
- Intel Pentium 4 1GHz or equivalent processor
- 512 MB RAM
- Minimum 200 MB free hard disk space (since space is also needed to download drivers)
- Graphics mode 1024x768 true color (highest 32-bit)
- Internet Explorer 7
- Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7